No access

No access

Help!!! I can’t seem to access my Airbnb details and I have two people checking in today what do I do? I can’t assess phone numbers for guests or anything and the Airbnb phone line has been busy for and he last two hours

10 Replies 10
Monet115
Level 1
Hong Kong

I'm having the same issue. I can't contact my hosts to check out and check in!!! It showed this when I tried to log in!!

Well, this is unexpected… Error code: 500

An error has occurred and we're working to fix the problem! We’ll be up and running shortly.

If you need immediate help from our customer service team about an ongoing reservation, please call us. If it isn’t an urgent matter, please visit our help centre for additional information. Thanks for your patience!

For urgent situations please call us

Susan1404
Level 10
Covington, GA

@Eleni163 @Monet115 - I had the same issue, but it allowed me to log in thru Facebook just now.  Keep trying and maybe it will allow you to log in again.

Tommy79
Level 1
Edmonton, Canada

There was some kind of outage that took place. I spoke with some of my guests and everyone seemed to have the same problem. It looks like it's coming back online but slowly (I could log back in, but having problems sending messages, for example). I'm sure Airbnb will update everyone on what's going on soon!

Marie82
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

@Eleni163 i had the same issue earlier this morning but kept logging off and on again and again, I used safari and try it on Chrome and back on Safari it works but all morning I could not connect.

And sometime he does not connect on computer but on mobile he does without issue 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Eleni163 @Marie82 @Tommy79 @Susan1404 @Monet115, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Are you still experiencing this issue? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Eleni163 @Marie82 @Tommy79 @Susan1404 @Monet115 I was having the same problem and went to down detector which revealed that there seemed to be a global outage. @Quincy can you update? No word from ABB at all on this, it seems. There were guests leaving panicked reports of being stranded outside, unable to access their check in details or contact hosts., and hosts from every corner of the world reporting being unable access listing or calendars. It's a good reminder of the reliability of good ol paper and ink as a backup. I will from now on enter all my guests names and phone numbers in my trusty daytimer BOOK as soon as I have them. All was normal within a few hours, for me.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Certainly, @Colleen253. I will pass this on to the team and will let you know as soon as I have more info on this. 

-----

@Quincy- all is normal for me now.  It was just for a day or two that I had the issues. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is great to hear @Susan1404. Glad it's working for you again. 

-----

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Eleni163 and others- It's a good idea to always write down your upcoming guests' phone numbers as soon as their booking is confirmed, that way if there is some glitch on the website, you can still communicate.