No payment received from airbnb

Laura1653
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

No payment received from airbnb

I am not new to airbnb and have rented out my flat long term, but and have not yet received payment for my guest for this month. My guest has paid as seen from an email he received from airbnb confirming this.

Customer service has given me 3 different accounts, promising me that the payment department will get in touch. 72 hours later and 3 long conversations with customer serivce and nothing has happened. They repeat themselves about the payment department getting in touch with me, no one can get in touch with them. There are so many people in my situation who have NEVER been paid. I am very worried as I have a tenant in my flat and I am not being paid.

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Laura1653 ,

The Customer  Services are is located in Dublin, but the Payment Department is located in London. You can not contact them directly. Long term stay means also you are payed in installments. Your payouts are listed in your Transaction History, Future transactions. I host also long term stay guests and i am also payed from Airbnb London. I never experienced problems with it, allthough sometimes the guest does not make his payment in time.  If the guest does not pay an installment in time, payout to you is disrupted (And you receive message from Airbnb about it). But as soon guest is paying, you will recieve it. The downside of long term stay is: when a guest fails to pay an installment after the 1th one, Airbnb can not force the guest to pay. It's not the same like a renting contract.

Best regards, Emiel