What Hosts are saying

Hello: ever since I’ve been upgraded to Plus I have not had one booking. This was approx. 6 weeks ago. Please help me figure out why! I was getting 1-2 bookings a week before that. ALSO I’m so annoyed, I was promised a 500 credit for the improvements I di... Latest reply by Ann489
    Hi, I have a problem about payment.I had tried to book a house in Saint-Pierre-de-l'Île-d'Orléans in Quebec.However, in the payment method process, I was still declined by the host's scheduling issue. So I had to book another house.Later, however, the rec... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Yesterday i tried switching to instant booking for the first time.Today i got my first instant reservation, but i was shocked to realize my prices were automatically set to nearly 50% down!!!Is instant booking automatically activating SMART PRICING???Is t... Latest reply by Susan1690
    게스트가 휴대폰에 문제가 생겨 할인적용이 안된다고 하시면서 설정되어 있던 할인혜택을 해제를 부탁하셨어요. 결제 하셔야 할 기존 금액이 30일 사용 약 59만원 가량임을 확인하고, 하루에 19,500원으로 30일을 설정 후 결제를 요청 드렸는데, 여기서 또 할인이 자동으로 적용이 된 채로 30일을 결제하셨습니다. 그래서 30일 이용 총 금액 35만원이 결제가 되어, 제가 추가 결제를 요청 드렸는데, 크레딧으러 결제를 해서 취소를 못한다고 말씀을 하셨어요... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi if anybody could help me at all it would be perfect , it’s my first time using air bnb I’m heading over to Manchester to a music festival with my girlfriend hotels were to expensive so we said we’d try air bnb we’ve searched weeks trying to find somewh... Latest reply by Ciaran15
    Hi, We have a group of about 50 listings on Airbnb. There is a lot of activity each month. I am trying to reconcile our account. We post payments received to a clearing account in our accounting program and then post a funds transfer from that accoun...
    Hi everyone, I found similar threads but mostly after guests are gone. I have 4 male guests staying in a bedroom on the first floor of my house but the entire house (3 floors) started to smell like some sort of cologne, or deodorant. I live in an old dutc... Latest reply by Jackie237
    There is no point in cancellation policies at all when guests can alter the length of their stays at any time without any penalties. I know hosts can decline their alteration attempt but then what? We can keep them in our home against their will as hostag... Latest reply by Jackie237
    Hello, My name is Paulo and I am looking for a co-host for an apartment we have in Vilamoura/Quarteira in Portugal. Requirements:- Be a superhost- Be nice, responsible and trustable- Be from Quarteira/Vilamoura or near Speaking Portuguese, French and Engl...