What Hosts are saying

Hi I have added a safebox in my apartment but I cannot find a corresponding item in the list of amenities.Any suggestion?Thanks Dam Latest reply by Miloud0
    HiHas anyone else experienced sudden changes on their listings? I am daily working on my listings of which there are 5. All of a sudden one morning I open a listing to discover that the layout has changed, description is underneath amenities and not at th... Latest reply by Billy39
    Dear Airbnb, I just did a "little yellow man" walk around my Lecco Italy reservation on Google maps, and it looks completely deserted and dull. I have two reservations and the second I would love to cancel to actually be in Como, the town itself. Because... Latest reply by George728
    Hello ! I contacted you few weeks ago as I needed help to add bank account to one of my 3 properties. This bank account was being checked and i am contacting you to confirm if bank account for mister Dumitrescu aurelian was successfully added to listing :... Latest reply by Ana1136
    We have been hosting with Airbnb for 6 months and until this weekend we have only had good experiences. This weekend we had a booking from Jenny N. (not giving out full name) from Anaheim, California. Our rental property is in our basement. It is a fully ... Latest reply by Karen1678
    I made a booking at Surf View Settler Sands for 18 july but i never get a confirmation and where i can find the key for the flat. Please can you assist me. THank hou R. ** **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Ana1136