Not able to book

Andrei49
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Not able to book

Hi there, 

I'm trying to make a reservation and I get the: 

Oops, we're unable to complete this booking
Unable to perform action. Please try again through the website or contact support if you need immediate assistance.

Error. 

Also when I try to get to the messages I'm seeing: "Andrei is temporarily unavailable until they complete our account verification process". 
I am fully verified, have traveled before and have reviews and have contacted support about the second issue but they have said that: "It appears there may be a technical issue going on with your account. Rest assured, I have forwarded your case to the appropriate team for assistance." Nobody contacted me so far.

What can be done about this?
2 Replies 2

@Andrei49

what can be done?...well..the only thing i think you can do, isto keep making them aware that you are waiting for an answer, should the delay continue and continue. You must be in a queue,with regards to the "appropriate team"  and when they get you top of their list they will look at the issue and pass it back to the support center...who then inform you.

The problem is..you have no idea where in the queue you are..which does not help matters.

Andrei49
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

I'm in the same situations for the last 3 months..., no idea of what to do from here.