Not receiving verficication mail

Not receiving verficication mail

I tried to log in and airbnb asked me to enter the verification code they supposedly sent me. I do not receive their mail. Please help. Im trying to book a holiday

3 Replies 3

Plz help me airbnb

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Thijs14  This is a discussion forum for hosts and guests- it isn't Airbnb customer service. You'll need to contact Airbnb directly to find out what's going on with your verification code. (Did you check your email Spam box to make sure it didn't end up there?)

There's a large pinned post on the first page of this Help forum "Contact Airbnb" that gives you all the ways to contact customer service.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Thijs14   If you were calling Air BNB, before the call is answered by a live person I get a notice that a verification code has been sent to my cell phone and I need to click on the link to verify that I the cell phone attached to the account.  You would have received the text.

For alternative ways to contact Air BNB, here is a guide to do so, including Twitter.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728