What Hosts are saying

Dear sirs. We only use Airbnb as a platform for renting out our apartment. We ran into a problem some days ago because the apartment seemed to be double booked on the last weekend in June. This was apparent only on his Ipad but not on the PC we normally u... Latest reply by Helga0
    Hello! I am trying to gather the number for taxes and I can't go back in statistics, passed May 2016 to see how much we made, per month, from January 2016 to May 2016...Any idea how to find those numbers? Thanks! Caroline Latest reply by Jeff129
    Hello guys! I'm from Brazil, in US studying and have a SSN. I think I should fill out the W8ECI form as I'm not a US person but I have a US tax payor id. The thing is that I have no idea what information I should add on the: "Specify each item of income ... Latest reply by Jeff129
    Hello guys! I just received my first review and I noted that on the searching page, the number of stars is not appearing as it is for all other listings. It just show "1 review", but no stars. Why is that? Do we need to have more than 1 review to have the... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I'm still fairly new to Aibnb hosting, still a few months in. I haven't yet responded to a guest's review. But it seems like that feature has been taken away, or at least hidden where I can't find it. I have a guest who suggested an accomodation for which... Latest reply by Jamie69
    Hi,I'm planning a trip to Los Angeles and I arrive next Sunday night, keep in mind I've had this account for 2 years but this is my first time trying to book something. I've been trying to book a place to stay but after I put in my visa information the si... Latest reply by Andrea9
    I live in the Netherlands where I rent out space. Part of the year I am also in the US where I set up my account. I am now trying to change my place in the US to my residence in the Netherlands. I am getting questions about ID taxpayer nr for the US but i... Latest reply by Richa1
    The guest requested to stay late in the day of his stay, then cancelled within an hour. I offered a refund but not sure how this works since I have not yet been sent a payout. It seems Airbnb will send me a payout tomorrow but I do not know for sure tha... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0