Number of guests changes during stay

Answered!
Caroline983
Level 1
New Zealand

Number of guests changes during stay

I have a booking who wants to change the number of people per night.  She has already checked in and has extra guests arriving on different nights throughout her stay.  How do I change this on Air BnB?

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Caroline983,

You can change a reservation adding extra guests, but not if they are not staying for the whole duration of the reservation, and also not if it is past check-in. So you have to find a solution asking extra money via the resolution centre. I think the guest should have made multiple reservations for the periods  those extra guests will need to stay. I would be also rather alerted with such guests, at least wanting to know for what purpose these extra people need to stay.

best regards,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Caroline983,

You can change a reservation adding extra guests, but not if they are not staying for the whole duration of the reservation, and also not if it is past check-in. So you have to find a solution asking extra money via the resolution centre. I think the guest should have made multiple reservations for the periods  those extra guests will need to stay. I would be also rather alerted with such guests, at least wanting to know for what purpose these extra people need to stay.

best regards,

Emiel

Thank you so much Emiel.  Greatly appreciated!  

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

You're a star @Emiel1! 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen