PAYOUT DELAY

Alejandra43
Level 1
Bogotá, Colombia

PAYOUT DELAY

Hello,

I had a guest (A) coming in from Oct 14 to 17, and another guest (B) checking in on the same Oct 17 to Nov 17.

I received the payout notification from airbnb on October 15th of the payout of the first guest (A). And the second payout notification from airbnb on October 18th for the second guest (B).

I have bank/wire transfer method and on the 21st of october I received the notification from my bank to do the monetization procedure, by which I went today to the bank, however they told me I only had one transfer available which corresponds for the second guest, then the first payment from guest (A) has not been received.

However I check in the transaction history in airbnb and it states that both payments have been paid out, but my bank only has one transfer. Besides this, we received $20 less than we were informed to be receiving , is this normal?

Appreciate your comments, and if I could get in touch with an Airbnb rep.

2 Replies 2
Bruno82
Level 2
Curitiba, Brazil

I had a similar situation. It's just funny to see your post here when today I received a notice of a missing payment from about two weeks ago. It was a small payment of $51, but I owned. Anyways, we have to keep track of the payments in order to avoid losses.

Then what happens if the payment was missed? The payment I have not received was specifically of the first guest ever booking at my listing, and I don't know if it might be related but my bank account was being processed or verified by airbnb at the same time , what should you do in that case to confirm if the payment was really paid, cause if it's not in my  bank, well it has not been processed yet?

Any other advise? 🙂