What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. I am trying to find out what the new tax rates are for airbnb this tax year so I can ensure I keep the money aside. There is very little online about the new rules for this tax year but my understanding is the government are taxing more on ai... Latest reply by Helen3
    We just started managing a few condo's for clients. A couple questions for people who are doing property management.... 1. What time of insurance should we carry? Are we covered under the Airbnb insurance if something happened to the unit while we were re... Latest reply by Rabecca0
    Hi I'm new to Airbnb and am confused by the pricing. I have set the ninety rate at £210 for weekdays and £220 for weekends. I've offered a 20% discount to the the first 3 bookings. I have not selected 'smart pricing' . On searching for the flat, I find t... Latest reply by Kathy603
    Guest stayed one month, damaged ceramic cooktop which I didn’t report yet.they left me a review of complete utter lies and I did not leave any review but ABB posted theirs anyways.have now left a “reply “ to their review disputing their complete utter lie... Latest reply by Leslie416
    After I accepted a booking request, the guest emailed me and said that one of his friends had an allergy to dust. He asked that I make 100% sure that there is no dust or dirt in the house when they arrive. This seems like an unreasonable if not impossible... Latest reply by Ute42
    Good evening, One of my guests repeately asked me if I had a boyfriend (I do, and said so), and repeatedly made grabs for my lower back. After I dodged a few grabs, he succeeded in grabbing my ass when I bent over to plug something in. I swatted his hand... Latest reply by Helen3