Property Management and Cleaning Services in Seattle, WA

Rabecca0
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Property Management and Cleaning Services in Seattle, WA

Hello! My name is Rabecca Rogers and I am a Professional Property Manager/ Cohost for Airbnbs in Seattle, WA.

As it is now reaching the busy summer season in Seattle, I am offering my services as a Professional Airbnb Cohost to help manage your listing. I have worked for a large property management compant as a lead property manager for the past 5 years and feel it is time for me to go at this indepentently. I have managed over all of our 20 properties in Seattle. I am also a professional cleaner and managed cleaning and prep checklist for all properties, recruited, hired and trained all new cleaners/ cohost.  I established, communicated and reviewed all new projects and new property set ups. Answered booking inquiries via airbnb app and text message. I scheduled teams for cleanings and repairs, as well as assigned hosting shifts to each property manager, reviewed all bookings and performed proper lease paperwork to meet building expectations and standards. I resolved any last minute issues and complaints on a daily basis, performed inspections for damages in each property after every booking. Performed remodels and redeveloped stage design in new homes to better meet guests comfort standards. I was also responsible for communications between home owners, guests, property managers and cleaners. I have listed vacation homes, and added homes to numerous listing websites as well as hired photographers, added and edited photos for listing. I am now running a smaller operation starting in Seattle and am offering servies to take over complete management for your listing. I believe as an individual manager I can offer much more care and consideration for your home and will have the availability to be there for each individual booking and assist with all guests interaction, prepare and clean the homes either myself or through a cleaner I have personally trained and guided.  If you are interested in my services and need a dedicated and experienced co-host, please feel free to reach out to me via email or phone. I have listed my contact info below, feel free to contact me anytime!

Phone Number - ( 309) 644-9276
Email - raelynne123@gmail.com 
3 Replies 3
Atul15
Level 2
Bellevue, WA

We had an appointment with her and she never showed up. Hopefully she works out better for others.

Angie204
Level 2
Kent, WA

What are your cohosting rates?

Hello! Sorry for the delay, I didn't get notification for this message. We usually charge between 15-18 percent depending on the services you would like.