What Hosts are saying

Hello - just wanted to get some tips on how to ask a guest to clean up after themselves in a communal area ie toilet left messy after use - unfit for others to view. Normally I would just mention it to them - he is a nice quiet older chap very busy with ... Latest reply by Kb2
    Hi, I'm new and I have a silly question to ask. I have my first guest arriving tomorrow (I still don't feel quite ready). They have booked for 38 nights, how regular do I change the bedding? Weekly on a pre arranged day? Thanks you for answering, Shelle... Latest reply by Donna15
    Hello, I am trying to turn of the notifications I receive via email when a new login from another browser/location happens.Tried already to do it in Account Settings > Security > Login Notifications > Turn on login notifications But when I untick and sav...
    Hi everyone! I am a single mother and my son is a lovely 3 months years old baby. I'm planning to rent a room in my flat again in Airbnb and I would like to ask if someone in the community is doing the same as me and how is the experience to have guests w...
    Hello I have a problem, accidently I agreed with hosting one guy with his family and I texted him immediately about mistake and we cancelled it. No problem from his side, but since then my calendar has grey dots and the dates are not available for others ... Latest reply by Alex-and-Oppy0
    Hi, I am new to hosting and I have run into a problem. I am hosting two apartments but I have the same login Id against both as it was easier for me to manage both the listings with one ID. However the payments need to go two separate accounts as the apar... Latest reply by Karen247
    I'm going to Montreal in June for a couple of days mid week. Airbnb has removed the keyword search option so I'm hunting for an airbnb that is not as expensive as a hotel with parking and a king bed. This seems really had to find at a reasonable price wit... Latest reply by Anand-And-Chef-Mason-Gre0