What Hosts are saying

We set our nightly prices and then overnight the prices were dropped over the entire calendar. Smart pricing was off in the settings. One person ended up sending a reservation request for dates with significantly lower rates than we had put in. I have two... Latest reply by Andrew883
    I have "Check-in and checkout" set for check in only on Sunday or Monday. However, during 2 weeks in August, I'd like to adjust this to check-in any day of the week. How do I do this? I tried adding it to "Trip Requirements" > "Additional Requirements" ... Latest reply by Ben30
    Through the evening, error messages have been appearing at the AirBNB site stating "Something went wrong" and then the entire site won't come up, displayed with the message "Backend is Unhealthy". Is anyone else experiencing this with the website? Latest reply by Al161
    Is there anyone out there who might be interested in offering free accommodation to those who have lost their homes in the recent bushfires?i am thinking that you may have a week or so that is not yet booked as I do.However I’m not sure how you would fin... Latest reply by Helen427
    I filed a claim through the dispute resolution center within the 7 to 14 days after a guest checked out of my condo on Maui. The guest checked out on December 23rd around 11 AM. A new guest arrived the same day and checked in 4-hours later. I live 3500 m... Latest reply by Susan17
    So, I have been trying to edit saved messages for weeks, and cannot find a way to do it. Past threads say to go to any message, click on saved messages, and scroll down. (I had figured that out on my own...) but guess what? The edit option is now gone. ... Latest reply by Mary940