What Hosts are saying

Good Day, I recently acquired superhost status after chasing it since its inception. Unfortunately we had a category 3 hurricane pass over us causing widespread power outages and internet interuptions for a few days. Although our power was restored, the i... Latest reply by Mark-and-Gabriela0
    Boat insurance. Does AirBnB cover liabilty.I know that there is only one string in this forum in the 'Community Center' but I know that there are more than a few boats for rent on AirBnB.We have had a very good first season renting our boat out, and we ha... Latest reply by Jenny1305
    Hello everyone, I’m wanting to have a specific conversation with someone who works for Airbnb in Australia that can provide advice in setting up an Airbnb in a particular location (not here in Australia). I’ve tried putting this to the community but hav... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi Hosts,AirBnb removed my review of a guest because it wasn’t “relevant “ to the community. Please help me know how I should have written the review. Here is the review:“guest’s name” stayed a month, and was mostly in his room; smoking, vaping, and playi... Latest reply by Taizz0
    I made a 13 day reservation in the evening by the next morning i was informed that i had been around a person with covid. I canceled immediately , lets say within 15 hrs or less. I was then informed that cancellation was accepted but my refund of a bil... Latest reply by David7389
    Hi,My listing was unlisted because of the new NY law requiring data sharing. I understand that I can continue listing (without data sharing) as long its 30 days or more - which I am fine with. But I cannot find how to do so on the website. Can you advise ...
    Hello! A prospect had called about a booking that was telling them was declined, which was not, and we had resolved it over the phone. After alerting her that the booking was good and confirmed we hung up the phone thinking we were good to go. She called ... Latest reply by Debra300