What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone! I'm having serious problems viewing my calendars in the Airbnb mobile app (Android). I can view them if I log into Airbnb through my Google Chrome browser but I find the site very difficult to navigate as I've used the app for everything sin... Latest reply by Humbleheart-Panglao0
    I've had the in-app calendar removed from the Airbnb app and it's really frustrating. Anyone else have this issue with their app, and if so, how are you managing your day to day listings? I now have to click on the top bar listing to view each listing's c... Latest reply by Humbleheart-Panglao0
    I look after several airbnb apartments and the calendar on the mobile app is invaluable. It lists the check ins, check outs and who is currently in situ for every day. You can also easily message guests. I use it for easy reference all the time. Today it ... Latest reply by Humbleheart-Panglao0
    Our B and B is in a town that has been threatened by catastrophic bushfire conditions for several days now, and of course, being Christmas, I have already had to cancel immediate bookings as we had to evacuate and don't yet know either when it will be saf... Latest reply by Linda167
    I had to cancel a reservation due to an extenuating circumstance on September 8, 2019. I was told by Airbnb I was entitled to a full refund and would receive it within 5-15 business days. It is now October 13, 2019, and I have still not received any refun... Latest reply by Kate204
    Hi, I'm new to AirBNB- I used to charge a cleaning fee now I don't , should I leave a tip envelope in their room? I only clean before and after they leave , not during their stay- also I picked up a guest at the train station Latest reply by Lakota0
    I am trying to approve a booking but am unable to, this message pops up (Unfortunately, you cannot pre-approve this guest because your calendar is not available for the specified date range.) although I have edited my profile to accept more guests as I ha... Latest reply by David6412