What Hosts are saying

Today I got the following email which I suspect everyone else got too. Who makes these idiotic decisions? Does Airbnb not talk to hosts? For instance I synchronized my calendar with my daughter who is co-host and lives in the building. And given the some... Latest reply by Lisa1040
    Hi All, I have a call into AirBnb but wanted to crowd source here... Has anyone had issues with Smart Pricing? I have a minimum set to $90, yet someone booked this AM and the rate was set at $81/night! I called customer service, and they weren't immedia... Latest reply by Rosemary7
    I am having trouble communicating with my guests that I am a co-host for. It keeps showing as error “you don’t have permission to access this resource”. I can’t even leave reviews either. I have the same issue on my mobile (iPhone), mac (safari and goog... Latest reply by Christina297
    Is anyone else experiencing issues where their co-host cannot access information for certain guest only? My co-host is unable to communicate with one guest and it is becoming a real problem. Airbnb says this is a systemic problem but they have done noth... Latest reply by Pam1304
    I would like to know Airbnb's official stance on host access during long-term stays. My husband and I are currently traveling full time since we both work remotely, and have been renting Airbnbs in different areas of the country, one month at a time. We... Latest reply by Paul212
    HelloI have noticed the following^We're committed to working with local officials to help them understand how Airbnb benefits our community. Where needed, we will continue to advocate for changes that will allow regular people to rent out their own homes.... Latest reply by Shah-Rukh0