PAYOUT DELAY

Edenis0
Level 1
Havana, Cuba

PAYOUT DELAY

Hello everyone, 33 days have passed since I should have received a payout of certain reservation from November 24th, 2017. The posterior payouts have not been delivered either, obviously. I wrote to AIRBNB Customer Support service and VaCuba (the agency through which I should get the payouts in cash) and I have not yet received any really engaged answer. Does anyone one a phone number of either one that I could reach and receive a true support?

Thanks to you all for your time in answering me.

Greets

Edenis, form Cuba.

12 Replies 12
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Edenis0

This post has lots of ways to contact airbnb

Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide

William345
Level 1
Hyattsville, MD

I’m also facing the same difficulties I can’t receive my money yet for hosting 2 guests since 11/23/2017 yet no access to any Airbnb contact number. How do I keep hosting when I can’t even boat of a one time payment?

I am in the same situation from a booking in early November, 2017. I have telephoned the host support no. in Sydney many times only to be fobbed off with the line that it has been referred to the Recovery department. No explanation forthcoming despite repeated requests and no confirmation of situation by email. I am just thankful that it wasn't a lengthy booking. It doesn't instil confidence.

Kevin506
Level 2
Mexico City, Mexico

Same! I haven't been paid for a reservation starting in September and ending in November! So it's a substaial amount of money. I've opened numerous support tickets and NOTHING! I'm being ignored and ripped off. 

Amanda404
Level 2
Lower Hutt, New Zealand

This is a terrible situation for so many of us. So frustrating to be owed so much money and being fobbed off each time I try to contact AirBnb with 

"This support case is now closed.
You can no longer reply to this thread. If you need additional help, you can always visit our Help Centre."  How can they close a support case with no resolution? And the Help Centre has proven to be as useless as **bleep** on a bull. So angry right now . . . 

Manuela235
Level 2
San Fernando, Nicaragua

Airbnb customer service is mostly done thru the Philipines now .....so there seems to be no follow thru ...they don't really read the message and reply correctly to solve the issues ....sometimes they don't even include their name.... now there are Robo calls  .....so outrageous !!! Definintely no follow thru and NOW we are not sent an evaluation of the airbnb customer support SO airbnb does not care any more about hosts and guests !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previously AIRBNB was fantastic in customer support with Live Chat ....issues were resolved completely and immediatly.......BUT NOW it only "AIR" in their promises to follow thru and resolve issues. 

I am helping local people to put their rooms/houses on airbnb....great except airnbb sadly has told the family that the payments for new hosts are being held for 30 days.

Airbnb sent me the link to this policy which was never explained when the host signed up to airbnb.

The policy states "Payments may be with held for 30 days " = the word "MAY" is instrumental and obnoxious too since it has never happened before...how do I explain to a poor family that their money is being withheld even though the guests have paid prior to arrival.

"Money laundering" comes to mind "! 

And customer service/support is useless on airbnb.....this will be the demise of the company !!

Magda54
Level 2
South Africa

I am in the same spot. There does not seem to be a direct contact number or email to reach AirBnB.

How can I get hold of them?

Thanking you in anticipation!! 

Sarah1071
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

i am new raising the issue of delay in payment ? why does this happen?

Aleksandra56
Level 2
Kiev, Ukraine

I cant receied the peyment for 6 month!!!!

we had received reservation, customers arrived stayed for 4 days, everithing was ok and they left good feedback and 5 stars rate.

After one month, I realized that airnbnb didnt send payment for this customers, we can see the payment upcoming payments - but its not sent (for 6 month already)

So we had contact support center do dicover "why?" and thaid said that its was some mistake in their sistem and the payment was didnt charged from customer card, but I suppose its not our foult right? Anyway we cntacted customers who stayed, they controlled their banck account and confirmed that airnbn tried the charge payment but didnt in the end. And they are ready to pay, but dont know what to do and asking somebody from airnbnb support team to contact them.

So, now for almost 5 month we are contacting support team, and each time tey promising to soulve this situation in 24 ours, and its still not soulved!

Situatin is redicoulos bec customers whant to pay - but nobody contacted them, they only see that qirbnb triying to take the money but transaction its blocked for some reason.

Who had similar situation, do you have some advises? What we can do more, bec support centre are totaly not interested  to do something to solve this situation. I can send alll screens but they are in russian. The ammount is 280 USD and its not a small sum for our cuontry! 

Aleksandra56
Level 2
Kiev, Ukraine

LET'S TRY TO DO SOMETHING ALL TOGETHER? LIKE POST IT ON FACEBOOK, TAG THEM AND SHARE IT EVERYWHERE? How I can trust to them and be sure that its will be not heppened again and net time the a,out can be much bigger?!

Many people recommended listing our home on VRBO and Home Away from Home. They pay out immediately. If people email asking about dates ask them to please book through VRBO. if guests know we aren’t getting paid timely they will quit using Airbnb. Also report to the BBB!!!!

Nivia6
Level 2
Cardenas, Cuba

The host in Cuba I am helpiing still hasn't been paid either.  Is there anythiing we can do?  Were you finally paid?  It is frustrating to not be able to speak to a person and get answers.  So far I am disapointed with Air BNB.