Pages only partially updated

Sue383
Level 2
Great Broughton, United Kingdom

Pages only partially updated

I have a booking that was initially made for the 21-28 July. All fine for a week, then the guest emailed me to say could he change the dates to the 28-5th Augstust. This was not a problem as the 2nd week is available. So I said he must change it by cancelling one week and rebooking. As it is so far in advance no cancellation fees should have applied. I noticed on my booking pages, some have changed to the new week but on others it remains on the earlier date. If I try to cancel one week and block off the second week it will upset the whole system as it will assume the second week is a private booking and I won't get paid. Is there an Airbnb email address I can ask them to do the update properly for my guest? Thanks for any help.

2 Replies 2
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Sue383

For the July dates:

Did you receive an email asking you to accept or decline a cancellation for this guest. If you clicked accept then "you" have cancelled and the dates are blocked by airbnb as punishment for cancelling a reservation.

August dates are still showing available, check your reservations to see if they rebooked.

What you should have done is go to the original reservation, click change and move it to the new dates.

If you still need it clarifying ring your dedicated superhost phone number for a quick response.

Sue383
Level 2
Great Broughton, United Kingdom

Thanks, Jeff, I think I have sorted it now with your help.