What Hosts are saying

Anyone else hate the new "improved" review process for hosts? Before this update, we had one page where we reviewed guests, gave private feedback, assigned stars etc. Now I have to click through 6 screens and end up on the traveling page instead of back a... Latest reply by Surfside-Inn0
    Hello, I am contacting you in regards my booking ID HMABXEPWE5. The guest booked since May and stated there is 4 adults traveling. Yesterday he contacted me saying he could not get a sitter and now he intend to bring his 3 kids and the wife when this is n... Latest reply by Marie82
    Has anyone had Airbnb turn of their request to book function without their permission? I have instant book on some properties and requests on others that I need to schedule and clear with my condo association. This is morning I got a confirmed booking fo... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi All,Just incase it saves someone worry or having to call support, there is a current issue with system update causing my review rate to drop from 100% to 22% and it triggered a prompt from Airbnb to work on that or lose Superhost status in the coming r... Latest reply by Lyn3
    If my home is available for Airbnb guests and I reside with family whilst doing so is my single occupancy council tax affected. I only do it from June to August in the year and I move back in and out when it is not booked.I also do not earn over the tax a... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Received a booking request last night for 3 nights for New Year. Newbie - no profile, no pics, no reviews, verifications or my intro questions answered. I advised that I’d need more info, ID added etc and she then advised that her friend that would be o... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, Could someone tell me how long it takes for the security deposit to be refund to the customers? We've had some customers 14 days ago and the refund of the security deposit hasn't been done yet... Thanks for your help.Melissa Latest reply by Jeff158