What Hosts are saying

Hi, every one, I am new host, guest just checked out today on the calendar, but it seems he may not living there, how to know he living there or not and what should i do, if he did not check in? Thanks Latest reply by Jian16
    I am curious should I register as a business or should I just continue doing it as a private host? Not sure the difference? Will i need to pay for a LLC license? or a business License of some sort . Please post the Pros and cons of both
    Australia. Late April 2019. Airbnb notify me that I am required to update my ID by 1 May 2019.No problem, happy to do so.Driver's license stolen from car so I phone Airbnb to explain I will not meet the deadline.Much talk and assurance from Airbnb.First w... Latest reply by Donald28
    I have been a host for four years and recently our lovely government has decided to charge an occupancy tax to those in the county that rent for AirBNB. I have noticed that my daily price is reduced to reflect the occupancy taxes charged by the county and... Latest reply by Kathy252
    Hi AllSo, my apartment was previously managed for us by an agent and we had som lovely reviews, however the commission level was high so we have decided to manage the apartment ourselves. We seem to be getting quite a few views and some enquireries but t... Latest reply by Guivan0
    Hi, I have my tax accountant that says that I have to declare the name of the persons and their passeport/NIE number that rented our appartment. I do not have acces of that kind of information. Can I get it from Airbnb? Is it true, if yes how did you do t... Latest reply by Louise313