What Hosts are saying

I've read many posts by people where airbnb is withholding 28% of payout for US income taxes, and the solution is to add W-9 information on their account. Mine is the opposite problem -- I want airbnb to withhold income tax on my behalf. I don't want to b... Latest reply by Phyllis95
    Hey all! Here's the situation. We just had a Operations Manager Instant book for one of his store managers and the trip went fine. The store manager was a lovely guest. I thought it was a bit cheeky for the Operations Manager to IB the reservation, then a... Latest reply by Alice595
    Hi there, my family was recently looking for a vacation rental near a Delaware beach and we wanted to bring our two cats. We quickly found that even places that were listed as "pet friendly" would not take cats. I'm curious to hear from pet friendly owner... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi Airbnb community in Galveston Texas. I have a beach house in the Palm Beach sucked in Galveston Texas, and I have the quickset smart key pad locks. Every year I have to replace the lock to getting in and messing up Tronics. Is anyone have any suggestio... Latest reply by Cindy624
    Hi, I listed a room with the options of an extra guest either adult or child over 2 years old but this is not showing, in fact only the under 2 is availableI think that this means that the room is not showing in searches for 2 people unless it is an adult... Latest reply by Patricia603