Pending reservation

Stephanie1169
Level 2
Port Wentworth, GA

Pending reservation

Had a scam yesterday from a lady i believe, another lady booked for today how do i know its not the same lady?

Stephanie Beatty
8 Replies 8
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Stephanie1169 What was the scam? Is this a new profile? Does it have verified ID? Reviews? Is it new? How is it in comparison to the previous profile? Give us a bit more info so that we can help you. 

Stephanie1169
Level 2
Port Wentworth, GA

It just has names.

Stephanie Beatty
Stephanie1169
Level 2
Port Wentworth, GA

It was crazy her request came in like 10 times wanted to work for pay said she was stuck it sonuded like 100 miles away then i declined an she said she'd never been delined finally conversation was blocked. believe she was a host, but didnt sound right.

Stephanie Beatty

@Stephanie1169   Your listing clearly states that you welcome people to "work for their stay".   I left a comment for you in regards to your listing on your previous post; not sure if you saw it, but I was pointing out some issues with your listing that you might want to fix.  😉

Stephanie1169
Level 2
Port Wentworth, GA

I've never even seen that thanku for your info def gonna check it out thanks alot.

Stephanie Beatty

@Stephanie1169    Let me know if you have any questions....I know that hosting with Airbn can be quite confusing at first, and there is definitely a learning curve to it!   😉

Thankyou so much I can use lots of help but I cant slow down enough to get it. Lol I know nothing about computers  my field is in medical with the elderly that dont use them lol. I have been on this thing around the clock learning step by step like dont write in all caps ( never heard that would mean screaming).

Stephanie Beatty
Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Stephanie1169    here is a link to some helpful pointers on photography.....  🙂

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Airbnb-Updates/Photography-tips-showcase-accessibility-features-...

Next, you should probably take a look at your despcription; not only are there are a lot of typos, it is also often unclear what you are trying to say.    Take out the  part about allowing guests to "work for their vacation"...that will get you in trouble with Airbnb.  😉

Also, you list  some amenities for families with children, yet your listing does not allow to book with children.   If you are open to allowing families to book you, then you need to go to your dashboard and click on "progress".  From there, click on the tab that says "opportunities".   You will see a box that says "family collection".   Click on it and you will see what you need to change/add if you want to allow children.