What Hosts are saying

HiMy credit card statement showed that I was charged more than my Airbnb receipt. My bank and credit card statements did not show up additional charges- so I contacted AirBnB, first on phone which continued on email. And the customer care maintained vehem... Latest reply by Al59
    My wife and I are interested in becoming hosts. We are currently renting a 3BR house and have approached our landlord about subletting and he's OK with it. What I'm struggling with is how to share the income from the rental with him. When he gave me his a... Latest reply by Aden-and-Kaitlyn0
    Hello, I have a problem: our niche guests want to change their reservation after two days ( was16) .They have to leave because of familyproblems. We agreed they change and get their money back. So they did, but I can't accept it. Every time I do so, it sa... Latest reply by HassanandKatja0
    Hi, guysI hope you can help me. I don't know how to transfer money from airbnb to my airbnb payoneer card.I can only see the amount of money I have when I click on Future Transactions, but I don't see an option - withdraw/transfer.What should I do? Latest reply by Steve143
    I would like to print the calendar for my son who cleans the unit. I can't seem to get a print out. Any suggestions?Ceci Latest reply by Steve143
    This is my second time that Airbnb did not send the money to me. One guest group damaged my new sofa. The booked person sent the money to me via Send Money. on 1/28, Airbnb sent me an email "XX sent the money" indicatted that it takes 5-7 busisness days I... Latest reply by Lou-and-TT0
    Hola! Quiero saber si, teniendo varios anuncios publicados, es posible tener una cuenta bancaria distinta para cada uno de ellos. Muchas gracias de antemano! Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, I have a problem and need assistance as soon as possible. I am having a hard time contacting Aibnb directly so maybe someone could help me! My host had to cancel my reservation and asked me to cancel, which I did. I send Him a cancelation request,... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi Guys, Can someone help me understand why I can't see my guest review? She wrote a review according to the email I got from Airbnb, then I when toguh the process of leaving her a review too but nothing happened. If I come back to that email and click th... Latest reply by Eleonore8