What Hosts are saying

I already have an account with 3 listnings.I wish to add another listing but when I try this is the message I get! Not authorised.How do I get around this. The place I am told to go does not exist anywhere on the AIrBnB website which is hideously complec... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi, I have a guest from Belgium with me at the moment. He booked two nights. He came to attend a football game in London. He seems nice, in his 40's and educated. I showed him the house, clarified a few questions and then he went off out. I went to bed ar... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I was wondering if there is a way to contact other guests who have left reviews. I would like to ask them personal opinions about places I'm interested in renting. I figured I would get more honest answers from someone who has stayed there already. Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    So I keep a separate account with a separate email for when I travel for work and when I travel personally. I was invited to join a trip as a guest on the wrong account. Will rejecting this invite on the first account, then accepting on the correct accoun... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Any Malaysians tried to make payment and hv issues with postcode? What postcode are they asking? I tried my home postcode, billing postcode but still cant. Latest reply by Jenelyn0
    Hi, I'm Mara. I'm writing because I'm not sure about the next reservation (10-18 february 2018 in my flat). I don't have reviews about the new guests, they are new at Airbnb, I don'thave officially a latin name but only chinese (who unfortunatelly I can'... Latest reply by Madison17
    My last guest has written me a lovely review, and I have replied. Her review is not displayed on my site and I am getting conflicting messages. One says "I need to complete the review".. which I have done. The says says "our reviews are now public" but... Latest reply by Jo-Anne1
    Several days ago I got a request for for a second party to stay long-term. The request came from the business manager of a well- known surgeon in the area. When we tried to exchange phone numbers to discuss the situation, our numbers were blocked. What ... Latest reply by Isabel328