What Hosts are saying

Hi I had some guests on the weekend and they invited a couple of extra people, who I know at least one of them stayed the night. I've added a charge for extra guests, on my listing, but how do you enforce it? Ive also had to add to my house rules taht th... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am so upset. I've been a superhost for 6 years. I always call to check protocol when unsure and follow advice. Wgen a compsny employee gives advice the company is bound to honour it by law. But recently I called airbnb as a future guest repeatedly was ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi, can anyone help? 1) I can't set "check out" options, have only "check in". Changing to Russian doesn't help, I can't find out how how to set "check out" options.2) I can't find out how to change my cancellation policy (I want to change from flexible ... Latest reply by Artem6
    Hi there! A tree limb fell on my car while I was parked in my host-designated parking space. I only have liability auto insurance. I briefly mentioned homeowner's insurance to my landlord. However, it turns out the where I was told to park is technically ... Latest reply by David126
    Email from guest - booking was cancelled we didnt recieve payment but gueat wasnt refunded !! Hi there, you have not refunded us for the above trip? Can you please do this straight away. I think it’s very out of line for you not to have done this, especia... Latest reply by Steve143