What Hosts are saying

our host has asked us to cancel our reservation. i have tried contacting him both by phone and email, but no reply. just an email saying sorry, you must cancel your reservation. what should i do? Latest reply by Matthew285
    How do I change the card number to my new Visa debit card number from the airbnb system???? unable to pay for a booking i have spent days looking for now!!! Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, Would be great if someone could help me. I just had an experience of staying in a lovely apartment through Airbnb with no complaints whatsoever. I accidentally caused some damage to the host's apartment by knocking a lamp off a bedside table, which su... Latest reply by Lois34
    Hi there,Just a quick question, if I book to stay for a month via Airbnb and decide to alter the request to leave early, do I get a refund for the dates that I am not staying anymore or do I just get credit for a future reservation? Thanks Joanne Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi there. I need big help. My host to be is misbeheaving, big time. I need to contact airbnb because the situation is dramatic. I rent with airbnb for years and never had such an experience. The guy is stalking me on watsapp, writing in the middle of the ... Latest reply by Marzena4