What Hosts are saying

I booked a stay that was listed as a 3 bedroom 3 bathrrom listing. My party has 5 guests- 2 couples and one single. I booked the listing for 5 guests, and I stated that we have a party of 5 in my request to book. After I booked, the host messaged me an... Latest reply by Kerryn8
    I sent messages from last night, but no answer, i need help to confirm my trip. My payment has problem. Last week I made an appointment with the bank which is today, o see where the problem is. But last night I recieved a cancellation email. I am shocked ... Latest reply by Arghavan0
    Hi, My superhost status is about to change because the rules have changed and apparently I had 18% review in a year. Last time I checked I had just below 100%. So even if it is changed to a year review sequence, it shouldnt be less than 80%. I dont real... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    when I want to confirm the reservation the guest writes: "You do not have access to this message thread."
    Hi! I have a lot of bonuses from the Professional Host Referral program (300usd/referral), but AirBnB says it is invalid. While it's really valid. many months ago, this is a system-wide error and AirBnB has started to fix bugs for many hosts, but the prev...