What Hosts are saying

A gentlemen Who has just joined Airbnb in June request stay at my “gorgeous “ ( his word ) house with two of his business colleagues for a conference he has no reviews he has no background infoas I usually check the reviews and cannot do this what do hos... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I would like to get a co host from the area where I am living. How do I contact them to make the deal working.
    I am wondering if anyone else has had frustrating experiences with Airbnb as a host. I have been a host for about 3 years now. I have been fortunate enough to only have had two bad experiences with guests. However in both instances Airbnb has sided with t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Two consecutive guests now who sneaked in additional people. My biggest worry is not even the extra guest but recieving a revenge review if I confront my guests about more money or vacating my property. My house rule has been posted and is clear that per... Latest reply by Vanessa869
    Hi there, i need your help during this 3 month my every guest leave their rewiu, but site tells me that my rating os only 18%, how can i write airbnb to check my account? Thank you in advance With kind regards. Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I recently hosted a guest that booked through a special offer I issued. After she left I realized that the special offer I issued/she booked had incorrect pricing (it was significantly lower than the amount the guest and I agreed upon through AirBnB c... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all! Weve been hosting for a few months now and we were expecting to get our superhost status early July as we have a 4.9 overall. But I’ve noticed that our rating is different on the ‘tips’ section of our profile, it states we have a 4.6! All of our r... Latest reply by Sonja51
    Hii have recently placed one flat on your portal and got the first booking.Now problem is how to withdraw funds! Amount is not big and Ukraine banks in common take 30 Euros as banks commission for all incoming transfers! Pleasr suugest about other paymen... Latest reply by Miloud0