What Hosts are saying

So since this morning I am receiving my text messages saying that I have a message on the app. Once I go into the app no new messages show up I have been able to respond to my guess and they are receiving my messages from Airbnb but I am not never receivi...
    Received a booking! Now what? So far The price is set & the dates, but I do not understand who & when the guest pays? Does Airbnb do this or do I? Does the guest pay something to hold the date? I don’t want them to cancel at the last minute & it is a ... Latest reply by Brittani7
    Hi everyone. You were so helpful resolving my last issue that I wanted to reach out again for homeowners opinions and experiences on rental rates. I feel like I spend a lot of time trying to set (and reset) my nightly rates based on seasons and demand, et... Latest reply by Emiel1
    So, I have one listing of a house with 4 apartments which I rent on few websites, but I left it this way as most of ABB guests are booking all the apartments for family vacations and this way it's easier to find us.The thing is that a guest booked 3 apart... Latest reply by Jelisaveta0
    Hihow can pay the instant book via paypal if I dont see as a metod?As a host Im already received the paypal payment but now as a treveller I cant.Tnx in advance for any help. Latest reply by Jelisaveta0
    A guest has damaged the electric heater, it was replaced 2 months before his arrival, i have submitted a claim with all supporting documents not to mention that the guest has admitted the damage within our correspondences however he did not agree to pay, ... Latest reply by Jelisaveta0
    Hello, I am a superhost, and have loved the experience with airbnb... my hoa was not happy with airbnb so i quit listing my home.. but i have a mini yacht that i will be hosting, and a little gun shy.. i have talked to many people and they are not too c... Latest reply by Debra309
    Hello.In super host status progress there is notification that my apartment was reviewed only 11 percent of time in last year and that I need at lest 50 percent.But this is mistake. My apartment was reviewd at least 60-70 percent of time. I allreadyy had... Latest reply by Ana1136