What Hosts are saying

I did not notice until today after the Dylan party moved out yesterday. The toddler bed was in the second bedroom and they moved it to the first bedroom. Obviously the damage was done when moving the bed. They must have realised what happened. I am ... Latest reply by June142
    A guest, his wife and two children booked my 4 person capacity cottage in January for 8 days in the summer. He recently asked if it was ok to have his in laws stay “a few days” and I said no because its only equipped for four people. He then said could hi... Latest reply by Emilia42
    hello america I would like to host with airbnb can you help me. Latest reply by Akin5
    Registering my listing in Seattle area?How do I go about registering my Airbnb in the Seattle area? I went onto the link you have two choices either the tax license or a short term Airbnb licensing,I got the short term rental places that I have not heard ... Latest reply by Martha430
    Hej.jeg kan se min bolig er blevet sat på hold i 5 dage grundet to dårlige vurderinger?mit hjem er ryddeligt og rent når mine gæster ankommer.slava som har givet mig dårlig anmeldelse ankom til et skinnende rent hjem, men forlod det som hvis en bombe var ... Latest reply by Emiel1