What Hosts are saying

I am new to Airbnb and I noticed a guest requested to book our townhouse for 4 nights beginning this coming Tuesday (6/24)I believe that I have a policy in place with a 7 day booking notice but that being said I accepted the booking and noticed that the p... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Recently I rent an airbnb with my mom, sis and my fiancee. While my mom was bathing and trying to slide the glass door of the shower, it went out of the binary and felt on her. It totally broke. I immediatly contacted the host informing her about the dama... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I have been an Airbnb host for 8 years. Recently starting Experiences on my lake property. Three weeks ago a guest and her husband showed up with a service dog for an Airbnb experience. Prior to booking the guest had asked if I had any pets. I assumed... Latest reply by Ann489
    I have a strict policy. I had a guest book on 5/31 for 7/3 and 7/4. She cancelled yesterday on 6/20. Today I got an email from airbnb saying... "According to your cancellation policy, a complete refund was given to the guest.For more information on cancel... Latest reply by Donald28
    my all guest leave for my apartment reviuw, during this 3 month every guest leave. but site tells me this.. Trips reviewedSuperhosts are reviewed by at least 50% of their guests in the past year.18%50% please help me, is this some mistake? or what can i... Latest reply by Sophie1034
    A guest has used instant book to reserve some dates, but the quote was waaay low. I explained to her right away that this was an incorrect quote provided by Airbnb, sent her an alteration request for the correct amount, which she accepted. She then sent m... Latest reply by Becky202