Pay Out Delay

Rene_0
Level 1
Sliema, Malta

Pay Out Delay

I,ve been waiting for my payout from the 27th december.  is there any way to contact AIRbnb.  Its the first time that happened in 1.5 years.

It is still showing as future transaction.

thanks

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Rene_0,

To contact Airbnb support you can ...

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

hi. were you able to get the payout? i have the same situation. i tried contacting airbnb support team, they replied once then i did not hear from them after february 4. i was only told that my case will be forwarded to another member of the team. its been 14days since i completed the transaction

same to me but thet than called me after an hour told me payment will be done and reeivd it within a week.