Pay out

Pay out

Good Afternoon,

@Catherine-Powell  @Quincy @Stephanie , @Jenny 

I have a new property in Brasil, and I have been renting it since end of February. i have a Brasilian residence and a Brasilian Bank account.

Brasil doesnt not appear in the list of countries to add the pay out, so far I havent received any payment and my bills/mortgage are piling up.

I called the Brasilian help line as well as the UK , about 20 times, and each time the agents in a very apologetic manner saying that they will rise a ticket to the supervisor who will look into it, I was lucky I had the honour to be messaged by them as well as talking over  the phone, spending more time and energy explaining everything again, and changing the currency, set up . language etc.

Last sup I talked to on 13April, Ryann,  said he would investigate and call me on Tuesday the 19April to  update me, its the 25April and i havent heard anything yet, the case appears as it is closed and I still havent got a solution.

Time, energy money spent, an appalling service,  luck of respect, professionality from AirBnb.

Iam paying for a service that has no customer service at all.

Can anyone out there advise on what to do?

Thank you

4 Replies 4
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Claudete17 

I'll get in touch with the support team and get them to have a look at this.

If I can, I'll give you an update soon!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

After nearly three months, a lot if calks, time spent on the phone with agents trying to figer out why we cant add my payput method,so far nothing is resolved, I even had £2 compensation  for the time and trouble Im having, mortgage, bills to pay, family that I need to help. Im about to have a breakdown with so much stress. I cant bellieve none so far from Airbnb has nanaged to do their job properly, luck of prefessionalis, respect towards customers When ????? WillI I  get my money?? When will this hell come to an end??

@catherine-po

well

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Oh @Claudete17  this really isn’t good, sorry to hear that it’s not been resolved.

@Jenny  did you manage to get an update for Claudete?

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Claudete17 (and thanks to @Paul1255 for the tag) 

I'm so sorry to hear this isn't sorted out yet.  

As promised I'd contacted Support so that they could help you, and they'd confirmed someone would be in touch as soon as possible.

We've now escalated the issue again and I sincerely hope that things can get sorted out for you once and for all.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines