Pay out

Pay out

Good Evening everyone,

We had guest check in last weekend and were due to receive our payout on Monday 7th - we have been on the phone to airbnb support quite a few times now who confirm they are having some sort of issue and the payment hasnt been made.

Whats worrying is that the support staff dont seem to have any idea as to what the issue is, when it will be sorted out and when their system will get back to normal - theyve had 48hrs to try and solve this and so far no progress seems to have been made - this is worrying.

I've just finished a call with the support people who, in desperation, said 'just take our word its ok' - really? - got to say I think airbnb need to get themselves a far improved way of handling issues like this as opposed to making the hosts ring them up to find out whats going on - isnt it always the way that these big companies are very quick to make us little people play by their rules but when the big company screw up all of a sudden they dont want to talk about it - we have more guests booked next week, dont know how long we should allow this non payment to continue until we will have to mail the next guests explaining about the payment problems - is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Mike

3 Replies 3
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Mike968

If it is possible for you, could you see this Link :

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Judah0
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Hey @Mike968, I have been calling airbnb coustomer support just about everday since December 20th. I have 25 listings on Airbnb right now and I haven't recieved a pay out since December 17th. They are currently holding almost $30,000 worth of my pay-outs from me. This is a hug problem and according to my current airbnb case manager they have no idea why its not working. Aparently their is some technical error that is effecting all of our sites. The only relevent infomation they have given me at this point is serveral apologies. 

hey @Judah0 - thanks for explaining your situation - that sounds v worrying indeed - our situation has been resolved by airbnb, they made payment for the correct amount 2 days after my post - we got a notification that the money had been released and it showed up in my bank account a few hours later - I dont know how they made that happen and whether the problem was solved or whether they just started to manually pay people, probably the people who moaned the most - dont know. We're not due another payout until next week so if theres a problem with that I will let everyone know - certainly the most frustrating part of all this was that the support staff had obviously been briefed to either suggest it was somehow our fault and we needed to reverify and when that didnt work they then had to admit that actually they had no clue what was going on or when it would be solved - that is what really worried me as obviously the support people cant help anyone if they arent told what the issue is - maybe they were hacked? - I hope you get paid just as soon as possible.