Payment

Igor258
Level 1
Odesa, Ukraine

Payment

Good evening,

My client arrived.

please advise how I get my payment?

Because it was charged from him, but I don’t have terminal connected.

Best regards,

Igor

7 Replies 7
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)
Мария15
Level 8
Moscow, Russia

@Igor258Игорь, оплату переводят на следующий день после прибытия гостя, фактически через сутки после заселения. В зависимости от того какой у вас выбран метод оплаты, деньги могут поступить на ваш счет за несколько часов или за 3-4 дня.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Мария15 since this is an english speaking community forum it would be really helpful if you posted in English because this way everyone nees to open Google translate just to understand what you are posting 🙂 

@Ana1136I'm sorry, Anna. I just saw that people reply in other languages than English in other threads and assumed that it is acceptable. No problem with posting in English. Besides, since it has been a question re. finance I wanted to make it as clear as possible to the OP.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Мария15 Its not a problem for me, I understand Russian and I also sometimes post on other languages but here the posts should be in English that is why I mentioned it since I saw that you reply on most posts in Russian. This is just for everyone to understand you easier 🙂

@Ana1136 wrote:

I saw that you reply on most posts in Russian.

@Ana1136  It's the very first time when I replied in Russian.

Anna, you accuse me and make me justify myself for no reason. It is not in line with this friendly community.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Мария15 It was just a suggestion so that you can communicate with other hosts easier, you don't have to justify anything to anyone especially not me. I could be wrong but you can just let me know, since I clearly remember replying to you on a post in Russian but it could be some other host, I reply to many people here. Anyway, I believe I have been nothing but friendly to you and I hope that you don't misinterpretate this 🙂