Payment

Steve267
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Payment

Hi,

I had guests check-in on Saturday 10th June and I still haven't received payment and it's not showing up in my status.

It usually takes 24 hours after check-in. I have allowed an extra business day as it was a Saturday, but it seems a bit odd that it still hasn't arrived. Has anyone else had any similar issues?

3 Replies 3
Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Hi @Steve267 yes, I currently have a similar issue. I am guessing it is because of the weekend. Though it usually does not take this long. I am giving it till tomorrow or the end of this week at the latest. If I still don't receive it then I will reach out to ABB.

Hi @Steve267 and @Farah1 ,

Sorry to reach out to you a couple years after you had this issue, but I'm running into this same problem now. Our first guest has come and gone (they were great!) but their payment doesn't show up anywhere on my hosting dashboard.

Did this get solved for you guys? How did you sort it out? I've reached out to Airbnb via message but nobody has got back to us.

Many thanks!

Preston26
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Wow Same here! My guest checked in yesterday but it is 5 hours after I normally recieve payment and nothing. Been bnb'ing over a year and this is a disappointing first