Payoneer

Cristiane51
Level 2
State of Santa Catarina, Brazil

Payoneer

Hi all, have any hosts had any issues with Payoneer regarding payouts?? I'm already 11 business days in and have still not received payment!

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Cristiane51,

Your listing has one review and it's for a stay this month. Was she your first guest?

If so, then it's that Airbnb holds the first payment for 30 days.

From then on, as you use Payoneer, you should be paid on the day that each guest checks out.

The article below explains their payout process. You can find it, and other payout articles, by typing "paid" in the search box having clicked on "Help".

When do I get paid?

Steve.

Cristiane51
Level 2
State of Santa Catarina, Brazil

Hi Steve

No, I had 1 guest prior to her over the New Year.  He booked at the beginning of November so the 30 day hold on the payout didn't apply then but that payment also took a little longer than it should have but I took into account the holiday period so didn't sweat. This payment however, has taken far too long in my opinion.

Hi Cristiane, 

I am in the situation than you but in my case I hosted my first guest. When you go to transactions, does it show the payout as already "sent"? I was reading the rules and yes it could happen they hold the payment for a month but once they release it, it should show as "sent" in transactions. In my case it shows as sent and I am super worried because I didn't receive the money. I hosted one guy for a week and another one came over and still no payout received at all.

Cheers

David