What Hosts are saying

Hey all,im new at Airbnb so please help me,i receive reservation in the reservation for 5 ppl in the private message he told me that they are Group Of 13 ppl my apartment fit for 10 ppl what should I do? if a will cancel it will reflect on my ratio ? Latest reply by Alon1
    So I woke up this morning to the message "Important! Your listing is suspended!" - it appears we have declined the most recent 15 requests!!! 1. this is total bollocks 2. the most recent request was dismissed by AirBnB for non-registration of a payment ca... Latest reply by Alon1
    HiI have just had a request for full refund from guest who checked on on Friday 14th June until Sunday 16th June.Today ,three days after check outI get email from guest via Airbnb vlsimiy that the flat was dirty.They never contacted me so I couldn't do an... Latest reply by Moira63
    Airbnb says they have a host guarantee but so far it appears to be false. It has been nearly 2 full weeks and at least 60 hours of my time submitting proof, photos, quotes, weblinks, police information and on and on and on... they have made work so hard ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi All! It has all been quiet guest wise, with lots of lovely people coming and going with lots of nice things to say and no headaches from my end. Until this week.... I have some guests in, who are here for the week. They arrived Wednesday, and I guess ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My host is asking me to check out at 8 am instead of 11 am, since she made a mistake and is expecting customers that day. Shouldn' her instead offer a. the new guest to check out lateb. Offer me a"host payment" for the hours lost. I pay $210 per day to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello team, I host an vacation home in La Quinta. I am looking for an alternative cleaning services/crew. Any suggestions?
    Hi everyone, as I am a new host, please help me:) I had the first guest in June 3 , 2019 . I ve already received my prepaid airbnb card and activated it but there is no single amount on card. Can you tell me, when I will be paid? Thank you in advance Ana... Latest reply by Sarah977