Payout Method

Answered!
Dorra0
Level 1
Osaka, Japan

Payout Method

I have been trying to insert a payout Method many times ( PayPal account: [personal email removed]) after adding my address. However, when I write my email and click on next. Nothing happens! Please let me know what I have to do. Many thanks 

1 Best Answer
Dean25
Level 2
Edmonton, Canada

i had similar problem adding bank account while using Chrome as web browser.

I tried internet explorer and it worked

hope it helps !

View Best Answer in original post

42 Replies 42

Another host told me to use Explorer rather than Chrome to access the Airbnb site, and that this would allow me to enter the payment details.  That worked.  

I'm alarmed and reasonably frequently frustrated by the apparent absence of an Airbnb human to talk with either by email or by phone.  Otherwise, this system seems to be excellent.  

Hi Jan - we tried that too....still no joy....Airbnb triage is extreme - very frustrating especially since we have not been paid for guests who have been and gone.  The longer they hold our money...the more interest they make on it.  Not a happy chappy.

Biljana8
Level 1
Skopje, Macedonia

Hello everyone, I am a brand new host on AirBNB and I have to admit I am excited. The only problem I am having is I am not getting any other payout method options besides wired transfer. I work as freelancer from Macedonia for 2 companies in the USA and I have a payoneer account where I receive my payments. Can I receive funds to that account from AirBNB and how do I get to that option? 

Best regards,

Biljana

I am trying to enter my details for payout under 'bank transfer' but when I put my Iban number and swift code as shown on my bank statement it just says error - any ideas? Thanks!

Calvert0
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I solved this problem by using a desktop computer with Mozilla Firefox browser. Download the browser on this link https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

(Initially, I was using the Airbnb app on my iphone) 

Rina23
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thanks a lot Calvert, very very helpfull information.  

When using Mozila Firefox on my desktop, they didn't even ask about IBAN and SWIF number 🙂

Eve173
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Which means do i need to open using a safari/mozila firefox? If the i an and the swift doesn’t come out, what’s shown there?

still i have facing this problem before, my bank details and everything entered asper the airbnb follow up. Then my first guest checkin...... check out completed. January 2017.......27 to 29. still i am waiting for that  payout.  so meny times i disscuss comminity centre this problm, After some a days i got one mail from theire side some error in account. i allready check my side no proble at all.

Then after i recieved five or more guest same this account. All payout i recieved as per sheduled.But still i am waiting the payment for the first guest, i don"t know the money where holding or missing. Before i raise this issue to airbnb comminity centre. i got the reply also one of the staff the name as cristina. They said that as soon as possible we will sove this. still am waiting.......

Sandy64
Level 1
Sandton, South Africa

Hi

when we charge an upfront fee for a security deposit - how is this done?  Does the guest get charged this in addition to the booking and service fee and then do i refund after checkout?

Also, how come the guest will pay in advance and the host only receives the funds on the day of check in or even after?

Brenda46
Level 2
Pretoria, South Africa

Hi Sandy,

Sorry I cant help with your queries.... but as I am in Pretoria just wanted to know what payout system hosts are mostly using in South Africa... Do you perhaps know...have you asked around... I use the Payoneer system and it is fine except when I eventually get the payout it is always a lot less than what I was expecting.... is it perhaps because of the rand/dollar exchange at the time of transfer... sorry to ask you all this but saw that you were from Sandton and thought I would ask you.  I will put this query on the community space...maybe someone can help...thanks so much... regards Brenda

Kristin9
Level 1
Hollywood, FL

Hi I needed to confirm my identity while changing my payout method but in order to receive a text message to do so I needed to change my phone number. I changed it in my profile - yet everytime I go to change the payout method it still wants to send the verification code to my old number. I have tried several times, I have written to Airbnb and have had no resolution therefore I can not receive the funds owed to me. I am beyond frustrated is there anyone out there who can help me?

thank you

Kristin

I am a new host and I received an e-mail wrote" We have made a small deposit of 1 cents to verify that the bank information is correct.

The deposit will be from 'WORLDPAY', and you should receive it within five business days. Once you receive the deposit, please allow Airbnb up to 2 business days to complete the verification. If you do not receive the deposit, please re-add your payment details."

I have received the deposit but confused how to allow them complete verification?

Or I don't need to do anything?
Vinod3
Level 2
United Arab Emirates

i am also same problem ....i got message from airbnb, your account not shwoing the record ..........pay out return to airbnb.what will do? if any other option?

Hi I was told to change my payout method but I still do not get transfers.

How long does it take to be verified? 

Can you help please???

Hi 

I'm sorry I don't know how long it takes excactly if I remember correctly it was about 2 days to be verified than another full week for me to see the funds. I know it's frustrating!