Payout Method

Answered!
Dorra0
Level 1
Osaka, Japan

Payout Method

I have been trying to insert a payout Method many times ( PayPal account: [personal email removed]) after adding my address. However, when I write my email and click on next. Nothing happens! Please let me know what I have to do. Many thanks 

1 Best Answer
Dean25
Level 2
Edmonton, Canada

i had similar problem adding bank account while using Chrome as web browser.

I tried internet explorer and it worked

hope it helps !

View Best Answer in original post

42 Replies 42
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi there this is a public forum; you may want to remove your personal info as scammers can make use of this information to sending you phishing attacks
Dean25
Level 2
Edmonton, Canada

i had similar problem adding bank account while using Chrome as web browser.

I tried internet explorer and it worked

hope it helps !

Thank you so much for the suggestion. 

I have changed the browser and it works. 

However, Do you know how I can to edit my previous message and delete my paypal account ? 

Many thanks

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi Dorra,

My name is Kirstie, the online community coordinator in the community center. Don't worry, I have deleted your personal email address from your post. Once you have posted something, you have 45 minutes to edit it yourself before it is locked. If you need to edit it after that time you can tag either me  @Kirstie or @Lizzie and we can edit it for you, or click on 'options', 'report inappropriate content' and this will flag it to us so we can edit it.

As @Zandra0 said, this is a public community so no personal information (email addresses, personal phone numbers, surnames) should be posted for your own safety - we delete them as soon as we see them.

Kirstie

Hi Dora,

I cannot enter bank details for payout for our property. We already have two bookings and need to finish this step urgently.

Steve

Mirna5
Level 1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Dear,

I have problem with payout method and there i can not add my paypal....i am tring this over the one year.....can you help me with this.......because airbnb always inform me that my account on paypal is not correct.....thank you......

Jan146
Level 1
Waikato, New Zealand

Me too!

Chris255
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Wish to change the payout method and fill in "Add Payment Method" info OK

but when I go to next page "Bank Transfer Setup" it continues to flash on and off. I was able to enter all information but when it came to the last one "Account Type" and I filled in a single digit number, it failed to show and the whole thing came to a halt.

PLEASE CAN YOU ASSIST ME?

Andrea431
Level 1
Lima, Peru

Hi guys, 

I entered a paypal account, and have sent a request to airbnb for payment. In transaction history it appears as if they already paid, in my paypal account there is no entry of this money. Visitors already left 5 days ago. I went into Paypal and asked again for deposit. Need to wait I guess.

Also, I want to use the mastercard account for payout because of paypal fees in asociated with bank fees in my country. I fill up the for for the adress, then click next and nothing happens. Heard about the browser, I am using safari. Any advice?

Thanks

A

I am also having problems.  My information is simply not saving at all.  I have gone through the process multiple times to add bank details and although i receive an email telling me it has been done, there is no evidence that it has happened as I am receiving reminders to add payout methods so I can get paid.  Please help!

Hi there,  did you ever resolve this problem? If so - how?

Sadly no resolution.  My husband and I have tried multiple times on multiple devices and are unable to successfully add a payout method.  We did speak to someone in customer service over Easter however to our knowledge their technical issue has not yet been resolved.  We patiently wait.....

Krystyna

Thanks Krystyna,  If I find something out I will let you know. Cheers.

Hi Krystyna,

My name is Johnny and I'm from Melbourne. I have the same problem with adding payout method. I tried to log in on different browser like Chome, Firefox and IE, but all failed. It always said 'Unable to perform action...' I called Airbnb customer service more than 10 times in one month, but they still couldn't solve my problem. It's incredible.

How did you solve your problem then? Thank you very much.

Johnny