Payout Method

Answered!
Dorra0
Level 1
Osaka, Japan

Payout Method

I have been trying to insert a payout Method many times ( PayPal account: [personal email removed]) after adding my address. However, when I write my email and click on next. Nothing happens! Please let me know what I have to do. Many thanks 

1 Best Answer
Dean25
Level 2
Edmonton, Canada

i had similar problem adding bank account while using Chrome as web browser.

I tried internet explorer and it worked

hope it helps !

View Best Answer in original post

42 Replies 42
Carol231
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

I'm new to hosting and have just received my first booking.  I have tried several times to add my bank accout details for payout method but it's telling me I haven't added it.  Can someone please help.  I have contacted support still waiting on a reply.

I am having the same trouble Carol, have you been able to solve this? if so, how please

Hi there,  I too was having this problem and was able to have a useful email exchange with someone from Airbnb service.  She said she was going to email me back once I was (should) be able to add a bank account payout method.  Sure enough she emailed me this morning and I was able to add a bank account to the list of Payout Methods. It is still pending but at least it is now showing up in the list.   I am in Western Canada using Chrome on a Macbook Pro.  The link sends me to Envoyspayments  or something along those lines, and then redirects me back to the Airbnb payout method page.  I am not sure if this would be the same where you are.

Cheers, Bryan.

Manuel323
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I am having the same problem. I have a guest since 3 days ago and they do not allow me to set up my payout method. I cancelled my next booking and seriously thinking to ask to my guest to leave the apartment due that situation.

I spoke several times with airbnb and my personal experience is, that they are speculating with the amount of money they owe us. Very poor service and trikki bussiness.

Zabuchka0
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

I'm new host and have just received my first booking.  I have tried several times to add my bank accout details for payout method but nothing happens.  Can someone please help.  I have contacted support on twitter , but no answer.please help me...

Giusy17
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Hi There, I am new here and I just started hosting, but I am still struggling to add Payout Methods, I tried thousands times and after adding all information (IBAN - SWIFT -Payee and Bank Name) nothing happens,  I just get a pop up saying "error...". How do I solve this? Or who do I need to contact? Please let me know asap 😞

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Giusy

Hello! Could you please tell me how you solved this problem since I have the exact same one right now? 

Graham43
Level 2
Sandy Bay, Australia

Hi

I'm also having a similar problem.  I try to add a payout method, I enter my address information, I then get redirected to a linked website where I have to enter my bank name, branch, payee name, account number and BSB.  I save the information on this website then get redirected back to Airbnb where the page says enter payout method information again.  I.e. it just goes around in circles.

I have tried using Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer.  I have tried using a Macbook and also a windows machine.  A attempts are unsuccessful. 

I also cannot seem to log a support ticket anywhere to get assistance on this issue.

Help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Graham

John739
Level 1
Marshall, MI

I want to delete our original payout method which was PayPal, I can add another one but the PayPal is still listed as default. How long does it take for my new payout method to be in effect? So are all my booking up until today going to be on Paypal?? Any help would be appreciated!!

Francis75
Level 1
Sherbrooke, Canada

Hello I'm from Canada I need to add layout method immediately, and it doesn't work they said unable perform and I need to go on the website ! Help please ! 

Elias22
Level 1
Beirut Governorate, Lebanon

Hey Everyone ,

i am hosting in Lebanon , and i've been asked to enter my payout method , i haveonly 2 options either western union or payoneer card , i entered my address and other details to get a card , and yet it's been more than 5 days and my request is still pending , i would like someone to help me in case you know what should i do to get paid 

My email is : [Personal information hidden]

My CellPhone whatsapp line : [Personal information hidden]

Thanks

Elias [Personal information hidden]

Hi there! I'm new in airbnb and I have the same issue. I add my address, I puss "next" and nothing happens. I already have my 1st visitors in July but I don't know if I want to host them if I don't fix that. There is any technician that I can refer? Should I decline them? Explorer doen't make any difference.

Manoel17
Level 1
São Paulo, Brazil

Hi 

Good morning,

I deleted the payout method by accident, is it possible to recover it?

Thanks a lot Manoel