Payout method Address - home or bank address

Francisca18
Level 2
Palo Alto, CA

Payout method Address - home or bank address

Hi all,

When adding the payout method, I'm not sure what address they're looking for. Is it my bank information (i.e. Schwab) or is it my home address? I went ahead with my home address, entered the bank information, however, I still haven't received the $0.01 in my account that ensures everything is working properly and the status is still pending. 

Can someone please confirm if this is the bank address or your home address?

Thank you,

Francisca

8 Replies 8
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Francisca18,

When I filled it out I entered my home address. That is, the address that the bank has for my account.

It took nearly a week for the 1 cent to appear in my account as there was an intervening weekend.

The status changed from "pending" to "ready" a few days after that.

Steve.

Thanks so much @Steve143! You're right in that the weekend was what was holdig it up. I just saw the $0.01 deposited into my bank and will assume that pending will soon turn into "Ready."  Thanks again for the incredibly quick response!

Nathan124
Level 2
Denver, CO

Thanks for asking this question and Steve for the answer. I had the same question because some ACH forms require an address of the bank branch that owns the account. Thanks again,

Nate

Peter1177
Level 2
Hong Kong

My payout was working well until beginning of November 18 when I started receiving payout reversals. AirBnB support was active but the problem persists. My question is about the address  - it is not clear which address AirBnB want - is it:

The address of the AirBnB property

The address held by my bank - this could be with the mailing address of my residential address

For my situation the property is in Australia and I elect for payment in AUD - my bank is in Australia but I live in Hong Kong. What I've noticed is that if I set the  currency to AUD the address fields require an Australian state even when I enter HK as the country.

In my original payout settings I gave my HK address and all was well  - as I said something has changed about the address settings - anyone else had the same problem?

Peter

Darwin12
Level 1
Malay, Philippines

Good day

Regarding about Francisca's concen, may i know exactly the payout methods adress??? Home or Bank?thank you.

Anna9210
Level 1
Terrell, TX

Thank you for asking this question!!! I’ve been stumped on this and the Airbnb customer service has failed to respond to my question. 

Rino26
Level 2
Čavle, Croatia

I'm filling out this and really don't understand wich adress they ask??? bank or my adress conected with card/account I'm using???

I've been in contact with AirBnB help-desk and the required address is the address of the card/bank account holder.