Payout routing rule problem !

Žarko0
Level 2
Kaštel Sućurac, Croatia

Payout routing rule problem !

Hi Guys !

I am Superhost for about 2 years. I manage several Apts. I have problem in creating new payout routing rule. Simply, system does not allow me to save new percentages of money splitting between two accounts - it just stays in percentages it is right now.

Can someone of Administrators help me since I have been trying to solve this situation for couple of days ?

I need it to be done pretty urgently and I am sure Airbnb has capacity and knowledge to help me as soon as possible 🙂

Thanks to everyone in advance !!

Žarko from Croatia

21 Replies 21

I am facing the same issue as well.  Airbnb support team must make this clear to avoid confusion and frustration. 

Hi, Even I am facing the same problem but then I think its showing pending instead of ready, so may when its ready then I can publish.

Abraham-Lincoln0
Level 2
Bengaluru, IN

I am also unable to publish my listing as my payout method continues to show pending. Please help. Thanks!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the payout method to complete the 'pending' action. I am unable to publish my listing because of this. Look forward to a reply, thanks in advance.

I am unable to publish my listing as my payout method continues to show pending since more than 10 days.  help. I have been trying various ways but nothing seems to help. Thanks!

I am also facing the same issue, can someone confirm if this is resolved for you?

Elizabeth2332
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Seems like Airbnb has no sense of urgency in correcting these problems! How unfortunate for all of us hosts.