Personal Injury Attorney recommendation

Cerina2
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Personal Injury Attorney recommendation

Does anyone have recommendations for a personal injury lawyer that has knowledge about carbon monoxide poisoning? The Incident was in Italy. We're looking to file a lawsuit against AirBnb. I opened over a dozen tickets that have all been closed without any sort of follow-up. I also filled out a claim form. AirBnb has not acknowledged the seriousness of the issue and has yet to contact me. 

2 Replies 2
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Cerina2 

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

Have you tried to deal with the Host of the property where this happened?

Just so you're aware, if you open multiple tickets, the person dealing with them will update the first ticket you sent with any additional information and close the ticket down.  This makes sure there's one clear line of contact with Support.

I'll update them with your comments above and ask if someone can please get in touch.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Cerina2
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Jenny what you wrote about the tickets is false. AirBnb closed the first ticket for absolutely no reason and without speaking to me and I needed to open a new one. This has happened over a dozen times. Seeing from the other posts people are leaving in the community center, this seems to be a reoccurring theme at AirBnb. 

The law firm has been contacted already and they are dealing with it. How this situation was handled by AirBnb is absolutely disgusting. It was a life-threatening situation and we are now suffering the consequences. I have also been contacted by a reporter at BBC who will be doing a story on this.