Please can someone help me? I have been trying to get help because I am not receiving any bookings.

Maureen220
Level 1
Hollyford, Ireland

Please can someone help me? I have been trying to get help because I am not receiving any bookings.

Hi anyone out there. 

I need some help

I have instant book on  ,but in the last two weeks I  am just getting enquiries.

When I pre approve .  I am getting strange dialogue from  the enquirer 

It appears to me  the  enquiry is being diverted elsewhere,and someone else is managing my potential booking .

After pre approval has expired twenty four hours later I get this person did not accept .

In my bones I felt there was something up . 

I asked a friend to book a room

She did 

And still with instant book .

I was asked to pre approve

I did  and accepted

But its saying  reservation pending.

I spoke to the person who made the booking  she's saying at their end  waiting for me to accept.

I have done this five times to day  and still pending  

I am real worried about this ,as have no bookings 

I contacted eirbnb still nothing from them 

Could this be credit card fraud

2 Replies 2

@Maureen220 from your description, it sounds like there could be a technical problem with your listing. Does the problem happen with all your listings or just one or two?

I don't think it has anything to do with credit card fraud. Your ability to receive and confirm reservations is a separate process from Airbnb charging the guest's credit card.

You should continue your effort to get Airbnb support to look at what is going on with those inquiries, and especially your test booking from your friend.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Maureen220  Did you check off Government ID required to instant book? If so, ask your friend to check her spam mail box to see if she got a notice to upload an ID or her messages on her AirBnB travelers account it may have gone there. This would explain the issues you are having.