What Hosts are saying

We have different size rooms at different prices. We quote per guest and not per room. Is there a way that we can change how the pricing is displayed on the website? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi everyone I've been hosting on Airbnb for nearly a year now and attained Superhost status a few months ago. I've had over 70 stays in this time period - one room has had 100% 5* star reviews and the other room has had 83% (with the rest being mostly 4*)... Latest reply by Azhar5
    Good morning all,I am certain this is not the first or last post about how inadequet and ineffective Airbnb's Resource center is. I'd like to share my story: I had a guest June 15th for one night. He informed me of his plans for his stay and how many pe... Latest reply by Dominique871
    Hi there are there any cohost or I should say holes in the state of Florida wondering what you pay your cohost what percentage of your booking to most people paid the cohost thanks for getting back to me appreciate it
    Hello everyone! (This is Barbara writing)I am a bit desperate now sitting for hours and not finding a solution. So my situation: I have to 2 shared bedrooms one with 3 beds the other with 2, I want to sell the beds, so I did a listing for this 2 rooms. I ... Latest reply by Baris8
    Hello,i had my 1st guest stay on 1st June for 1 night. This was booked back in April.i have still not received they payout.The support team tell me it’s my bank clearing system, but my bank tells me no money is pending to clear.i don’t know what to do to ...
    Hi just wondering if anyone can help. We recently had a guest who had such an awful bout of diarrhoea that the duvet, mattress protector, sheet and duvet cover had to be thrown out. The mattress was also in a real state but I tried several attempts at c... Latest reply by David4143
    Hello, I made a reservation for today several weeks ago and the host just messaged stating he had to cancel the reservation. My check-in time was at 3 pm today and he messaged me at 9 am to inform me that due to an emergency he had to cancel. He wants me... Latest reply by Linda1617
    • Screenshot_20190607-095359_Airbnb.jpg
    • 3.jpg
    • Screenshot_20190607-095359_Airbnb.jpg
    Host refused to meet me at check-in. Host again refused to meet me at check out. I wanted to meet on both occasions to avoid these kind of situations. Accused me of a damage I did not do after 5 days. I have a video of the property plus conversations wit... Latest reply by Lisa723