Plushyhost

Plushyhost

Hello!

We are considering having a management company help with hosting our established airbnb.  Does anyone have experience with this or advice?  We are specific considering plushyhost.  Any other recommendations?  

Jessie

32 Replies 32

Hi Jessie,

I'm also looking at this company and wonder if you went with them and if so, what your experience was?

Just getting started.

Thanks
Marcie

Hi Marcie,

We have plenty of homeowner references if you would like to reach out to one of our current clients. If so please feel free to visit our website and schedule a time that works best for you and we will give you a call.

Thanks!

Do not use Plushyhost I repeat do not use Plushyhost as your property management company. You will regret it!

Hi Marcie,

Don't do it.  We didn't fully sign up ever but found some very scary posts/reviews when we dug deeper.  It sounds like it's a real company, but they do a terrible job of following through with their promises.  It actually looks like they don't really even clean between guests.  I think it's a case of if it sounds too good to be true it is!

Jess

Hi Spencer and Jessie, we have lots of great reviews from thousands of guests and our housekeeping staff does an excellent job. Glad to hear you had a good albeit limited experience with us. 

I am considering plushy host too.  Where did you find the bad reviews?

Hi Dean, there is a link near the top of our website that shows our reviews. Hope that helps!

Hi again, Dean. Please see the guest review metrics that we have posted in case it helps. Thanks!

Check the Better Business Bureau. I hired this company. They are absolutely horrible people and will steal your money, not maintain your property, and will not take responsibility for their poor management and bad actions. 

Hello.  You have to dig a bit.  There was a couple on the Airbnb site itself where they were listed as the host.  We also found some when we googled them, mostly written by guests, that they basically don't clean at all between guests, etc.  We got really freaked out and didn't complete our application.  They seem great on the phone, I just don't think they follow through with their promises.  That being said we don't have any first hand experience.  Hope that helps,

Jessie

Hi Spencer and Jessie, we have lots of great reviews from thousands of guests and our housekeeping staff does an excellent job. Glad to hear you had a good albeit limited experience with us.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why are you repeating yourself about your great reviews without addressing concerns raised?

What’s your view around negative guest experience around cleanliness relating to properties you manage @Plushy0 

Hi Helen,

We have a great team of housekeepers who work very hard to continually meet the high standards we set internally as well as those set by Airbnb and our guests. When it comes to cleanliness and guest satisfaction we are proud of the fact that in this category we score the highest of all in terms of guest reviews and feedback.  In case you would like to see how we score and our commitment when it comes to cleaning here are our overall review metrics for you to review. Thanks!

plushymetrics.jpg

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

I'd have a hard time trusting anyone who calls themselves such an inane name. Is it run by a bunch of stuffed animals?