Pricing

Answered!
Lisette4
Level 2
Nelson Bay, Australia

Pricing

How do I do a discount price for 2 or more nights stay?

1 Best Answer
Lisette4
Level 2
Nelson Bay, Australia

1. How do I set a discount price for 2 or more nights?

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Lisette4
Level 2
Nelson Bay, Australia

1. How do I set a discount price for 2 or more nights?
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You can't automatically do this except for 7 night and monthly stays. However you can make it clear in your description that you will offer discount for anything in excess of 1 night. 

Another way to look at it is to think whether one night stays are economically viable or just too much trouble, and if so set your minimum night stay as 2 nights, and then price your rooms accordingly.

Ian57
Level 1
Stanwell Park, Australia

Hi - I must be missing something in the pricing set up. I have two suites which I rent seperately.  If I use the entire house/Apt drop down and set occupancy to 4 then the entire stay is only being priced as if for one room.  if I select the occupancy as 2 people it imples that I can only accomodate 2 people.  Appreciate any guidance.  Cheers Ian

Lesley22
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi, I have had no enquiries for this month despite lowering my price. Also the price shown on the front page of the listing has not changed. I only let in the summer months and normally have lots of interest. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Benjamin57
Level 2
New Taipei City, Taiwan

What I've done to the same effect is to set a "cleaning fee" as an incentive to stay more than one night 😉