Problems with Airbnb app!

Pamela553
Level 2
Belfast, United Kingdom

Problems with Airbnb app!

Is anyone else having problems with the Airbnb app?  

From the latest update we have several problems: 

1. When we click on ‘Progress’ We can see our earnings for the month but not the total earnings generated (it shows error). The problem is not just for us, we had guests from USA staying in our property last night and they had the same problem.

2. When our penultimate & previous bookings were confirmed we were surprised that the price was a few pounds  less than we were sure we had set.

3 Today we were asked to change our password, which we did & now it won’t let us log in on our android devices.

We have tried uninstalling with no effect.

I’d appreciate feedback.

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Pamela553 

This is an ongoing IT glitch in ABB and it's connecting servers.

They need to network with the 3rd party provider services to sort these issues out.

I've currently got a guest who also had Android issues, their booking came back as an error, try again yet it was booked.

They tried to pay in New Zealand Dollars, but it came up as Australian Dollars & went through as UK pounds!

He's British living in NZ.

If you all use related IT glitch keywords in the searchbox here in CC you can play Hide & Seek, if you can log on & find related discussions.

All the Best

Pamela553
Level 2
Belfast, United Kingdom

Thanks for your input Helen. The app seems to have gone back to previous, although still a bit glitchy: reviews are in limbo after we write them. Disappointing. I doubt that we’ll get reimbursed for the monies lost when it reduced the pricing.