What Hosts are saying

Hi guy hope to get the answer..haven’t get any money from my last guest..gonna have another coming..please help with who having same issue..ty Latest reply by Fred13
    I had to cancel one guest as somehow the instant book feature was on, unknown to me. I contacted the guest immediately to let her know I unfortunately had to cancel her booking as I was hibernating the booking for 6 months. This was done well in advance o... Latest reply by Steve143
    i am just listed my property on airbnb , but not show in the airbnb web site , can you help me ,guest house name is one inn , hikkaduwa [personal information hidden] Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    We keep being asked, as hosts, to complete a review that we've already done, and when we try to click on it the message comes up 'You may no longer edit this review.' We are within the 14 day time frame so that is not the problem. Can anyone help? Thank y... Latest reply by Liz-And-James0
    I received a reservation by someone for a colleague. The colleague stayed, all was perfect. He says he has an Airbnb profile but for some obscure reason the office didn't let him do the reservation himself. Is there anyway I can write my review on his pro... Latest reply by Vanessa341
    I had an enquiry for Xmas 2018 however the guest said the dates showed as unavaiable. I have the "Avaliabilty Settings" set to "All future dates", I have pricing and the dates aren't blocked. Why can my guests not book them? Latest reply by Marzena4